Things to know before you place an order
Take a look at the chart below to see how, with a qualifying order, you can earn rewards dollars to spend for any catalogue product or exclusive host-only items. You must redeem them right away; you cannot save them for another order.
Get On Board To Win
For my valued customers, I have a rewards program called Get On Board To Win. For every $30 retail purchase, you earn a ticket to ‘get on board’. When the board is full, one lucky winner will receive $100 credit for Stampin’ Up! products.
How to place an order
A couple of options:
- For your shopping convenience and a home delivery option, order online. Payment by credit card only. Be sure to use the monthly Host Code. This allows me to get free give-away products.
- Place your order directly with me via email or phone. Your products will be delivered to me. Payment options are cash, personal cheque, or credit card.
How to order online
- From this blog click on Show Now. You can also find my online store using the direct link, http://ericaedney.stampinup.net
- Create an account to save your information for your future shopping convenience.
- Build up your shopping cart by clicking the Add to Bag button.
- Enter the Host Code from a friend’s workshop or the Monthly Host Code (located on Home Page of this blog) and be sure to click Apply.
- When ready, click Check Out
During Sale-A-Bration (January – March), if you have earned any Sale-A-Bration item, you will get notification to continue shopping from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.
Once your order is complete, click the Check Out button.
All orders typically take a week to be delivered. After placing your order, you can check your order status and get tracking information in the My Account area of the online store.