Hello my fellow crafters.
My Facebook Live project for Saturday, November 14 was this card.
I used the Tasteful Touches stamp bundle, the greeting with the coordinating die. The Designer Series paper is the Gilded Autumn, one of my favourite paper packs from the Holiday Catalogue.
I framed the greeting with another die from the Hippo & Friends set. There are great layering dies in this set.
Cutting & Scoring Measurements
- Early Espresso cardstock, 8-1/2″ X 5-1/2″, scored at 2-1/8′ from each side to create the gate fold.
- Very Vanilla cardstock, 4″ x 5-1/4″ for the inside panel
- Cajun Craze cardstock, 2 pieces 5-1/4″ x 1-7/8″
- DSP, 2 pieces 5″ x 1-5/8″
- Cajun Craze cardstock, 9-1/2″ x 1-3/4″ for the belly band
- Vellum, 9-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
Watch the Facebook Live video replay to see how this card is put together. If you’d like to participate when I’m live streaming, then join me each Saturday morning at 10 AM in my crafters VIP group. You need to join ahead of time here.